Every business wants to be able to interact with their clients more often and in real time. There are many ways to do this, and many businesses build applications for this process, but only to find out that getting them to interact with their CRM is a technically challenging and expensive process.
Aaron Tabone from Provider Assist, led the business’s digital transformation journey that saw it not only move to Salesforce, but build its MyVitals application, an Aged Care industry reporting and benchmarking tool, on the Salesforce Heroku platform. This enabled Provider Assist to bring the application to market faster and to be able to leverage client data and interactions with the system, for their Sales process.
In this session, Aaron will give a demonstration of how:
* Building an application on Heroku, enabled Provider Assist to grow and manage their Salesforce database;
* Provider Assist’s clients can now manage their own user base and instantly update Provider Assist’s Salesforce instance;
* Provider Assist leverages their clients’ data to power its sales pipeline;
* Provider Assist is managing its Heroku application from within their Salesforce instance;
* Heroku Connect allows for the diagnosis of inter database connection issues, with no developer and limited technical knowledge;
* Leads are generated with ease, and activity records generated by users;